« Home | A Trip To Ranganathan Street - II » | A Trip To Ranganathan Street » | A Tribute to the Greatest Game Ever - Starcraft » | Random IITian Facts! » | Awkard Moments.. » | So I took a "How Evil are you" Test.. » | Why I dont go to the movie theatres anymore.. » | M[AD], B[AD], S[AD] » | I had a dream.. » | Orkut--The New Net »

Best Of Dilbert!

Some of my all time favourite Dilbert Strips!


1)I thought the PHB's joke was good...



2) Me too.



3) Why does this seem oddly familiar?



4)Asok Rocks!! Am looking for another IIT based strip where Asok blows up the head of a Texan Mentally, if you can get a hold of that, plz do tell me. Thanks!





LAWL!!

I know this is not a 'real' post which Im sure my 943278423 visitors a day expect. Hope this link will satisfy your visit to my blog :)

THE ENTIRE DILBERT ARCHIVE!

http://pag.csail.mit.edu/~adonovan/dilbert/

Enjoy!

My advisor has the comic about the'ugly rumour' posted on his door. Proves a point about requirements ambiguity.

Dilbert.. anytime reliable 4 a quick smile...

Post a Comment